Lindsey Gardiner - Profile
With a background as a textile designer, I have a degree from Duncan of Jordanstone College of art and an MA from Winchester School of art. I have a WASPS studio in Dundee where much of my time is spent writing and illustrating children’s books. Any other available time is spent on my drawing and painting.
My work is mostly influenced by my childhood memories, travel experiences, music and pop culture. Nothing is irrelevant to me and my interpretations of these recollections are always very close to my heart. I use a combination of oil, acrylic, pencil and collage, on paper or canvas.
- RSA open exhibition 1998
- The Rep Theatre: Dec 2005-Feb 2006
- SSA open exhibition 2006
- Kimblethmont Gallery: Nov-Dec 2006
- The White Gallery-group Christmas exhibition 2006
- The White Gallery- group show March/April 2007
- Frames Gallery will be exhibiting a range of Lindsey’s work at the following art fairs:
- London Affordable Art Fair, 15th-18th March
- Glasgow Art Fair, 19th-22nd April
- Newcastle Art Fair, 10th-13th May